Thursday 19 March 2015

Hello in 2015

Hello everybody this is me (Harry). This is my hello from 2015 sorry I haven't posted in a while but I'm back.On Tuesday night we played basket-ball unfortunately we didn't win, the score was 6-18.Anyway on Monday we had MT SPA swimming sports there were 9 schools competing and our school came third also I competed in 4 events (freestyle ,backstroke ,medley and freestyle finals).Last night we had rugby practise this year I'm playing in the under nines.Today we had robotics finals luckily me and my partner (Mackenna) got through unfortunately not every body got in but my brother and sister also got through with their partners.OK by.

2 comments:

  1. Harry
    You certainly managed to fit a lot into that post about all the things that you have recently been up too! Don't forget you can also use material that has been created for the Room Three Class page or other Auroa School Blogs by copying the HTML - you can also use this too on material that is from other students blogs, as long as you give credit!
    Mr Webb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is Brandi Wescovich. I go to the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog. I have figured out that you are an athlete. I think it is pretty cool that you participate in so many activities. I wish I had enough time to do so many things. I hope you have fun the rest of the year. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete