Tuesday 12 May 2015

Auckland Holiday

               
On Sunday (3/5/2015) my family stayed in New Plymouth for the night. The next day we travelled to Hamilton. In Hamilton mum and dad took us to leap. Here are some photos of us at leap. I am jumping of the trampoline into the foam pit . Leap is a trampoline fun park with trampolines as walls. The next day we headed to Auckland and stayed there with family at Devonport. We took the ferry to the city so we could walk to Vector arena to see the Script in a concert. The lights went down, green flags appeared music started, I could see the band singing started. The concert had begun.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the Script, too. I think it is great. Now let's stop talking about me and talk about you. That trampoline place sounds very fun. Trampolines as walls, wow! Amazing. I would just be careful to not bounce too much. ;-)

    ReplyDelete